The following rules and policies apply to all golfers at King’s Walk Golf Course. If you have any questions, please contact our Golf Shop for clarification.
King's Walk Golf Course
Rules & Policies
Failure to adhere to the policies below may result in termination of privileges or services.
- All golfers, including members, must register in the golf pro shop before entering the golf course.
Pace of Play
- All groups are required to maintain a proper pace of play.
- 2 hours per 9 holes | 4:15 hours for 18 holes
- Able to up keep up to the group ahead
- Groups with space ahead should let faster groups play through.
- Rangers may ask groups to speed up their play from time
to time, and/or request the faster groups play through.
- Non-member groups of 5 are not permitted.
- Member groups of 5 players are only allowed with Golf Pro Shop permission and must adhere to the pace of play policy.
- Groups with young children or inexperienced players will not be permitted to play as five.
- A group of 6 or more players is not allowed.
- Please drive carts responsibly and always stay out of the tall fescue grass.
- Carts should remain on the cart paths when near tee boxes, greens, or as directed.
- A minimum number of carts will always be enforced:
- 1 – 2 riders = 1 cart | 3 – 4 riders = 2 carts
- Single Rider Fee
- Those who wish to ride alone and use more carts than required for your group, will be charged an additional convenience fee of $5 for 9 holes and $10 for 18 holes
- Driver must be 18 years or older and produce valid I.D.
- The person renting the cart is responsible for all damages associated with driving the cart. This includes damage to the course, others. or the cart itself.
- No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted, in compliance with our city permit.
Continuous Play & Food Orders
- At the turn, groups have 5 minutes to proceed to the 10th tee.
- Food can be ordered on the 8th hole and ready for pick-up at the turn.
- Order at eaglescrestgrill.com
- Please fill fairway divots with the sand and seed provided; rake bunkers; and fix ball marks made on The green.
- Please leave the course in better condition than you found it.
- All players must have their own set of golf clubs.
- Rental clubs are available in the Golf Pro Shop.
- Golfer is responsible for damage to property adjacent to golf course.
- Rest rooms are located at the 4th, 7th, & 13th tee as well as in the clubhouse after the 9th hole and the 18th hole.