King’s Walk offers a classic golf course design in a natural prairie setting where golfers can immerse themselves in the same atmosphere that is found at the great links courses of Scotland and Ireland. Every round played at this Arnold Palmer designed masterpiece promises to be an exceptional one!
King’s Walk Golf Course is now closed for the season. Thank you for another fantastic year of golf! We’ll see you next spring!
- All players need their own set of clubs (rental sets available)
- Non-member groups of 5 are not permitted
- Single Rider Fee | Those who wish to ride alone and use more carts than required for your group, will be charged an additional convenience fee of $5 for 9 holes and $10 for 18 holes
- All groups are required to maintain a proper pace of play (2 hours per 9 holes and able to keep up to the group ahead)
- At the turn, groups have 5 minutes to proceed to 10th tee. Food can be ordered on 8th hole and ready for pick-up at the turn. Order at eaglescrestgrill.com
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.