AN AWESOME OPPORTUNITY FOR KIDS!
Join the PGA Junior League to play on all area courses in a fun environment. PGA Junior League Golf is a fun, social and inclusive opportunity for boys and girls, ages 7-13, to learn and enjoy the game of golf from PGA Professionals. Like many other recreational youth sports, participants wear numbered jerseys and participate on teams. Inexperienced and experienced golfers are all invited to participate. Nine Hole matches are head to head against other area teams.
AGE: 7 – 13 years
MATCHES: Tuesdays | 2:00 pm
Plus 4 Practices: Fridays
LOCATION: Greater Grand Forks Courses
- 6 Head to Head matches at area golf course (greens fees included)
- 2 Team jerseys high quality home and away jerseys with numbers (variety of size choices)
- Team cap
- Draw String Bag
- Access to the PGA Junior League Merchandise
- 4 Practice Sessions
- Year-end pizza and award party
- 15% off all junior golf equipment and apparel at KW
- A chance to participate on the Grand Forks area all-star travel team. Top players will be chosen at the end of the season to participate in regional playoffs.
- 1 Fairway Wood or Driver
- 2 Short Irons
- Golf Bag
All golf clubs should be the proper length.
Longest club in set should be no longer than mid torso.
Clubs are provided for those without equipment.
Please Note: All participants MUST be residents of Grand Forks or Grand Forks Air Force Base in order to register for youth baseball programs.
Program offerings are subject to change. The Grand Forks Park District is thrilled to offer limited recreational youth programs that are adaptable to social distancing regulations. If ND Smart Restart Protocols do not recommend youth programming this summer, we plan to postpone programs or issue refunds/credits. We are all in this together, Grand Forks!